Are you a super-curious and energetic person with exceptional research and interpersonal skills who wants to help create awesome game experiences for millions of players? If so, our Associate User Researcher role might be perfect for you!
As player advocate within our team, you’ll keep in constant communication with our players and deliver regular research to help guide the development of our games. You’ll work closely with teammates across insights, design and programming, and build your research and communication skills in a close-knit team with constant two-way feedback. This role has tons of room for growth, you’ll be held to a high standard, and we’ll support you every step of the way!
- Use Snapchat and other channels to communicate with players about the game, help with player issues and do research
- Interpret and present player feedback and research findings to the team
- Actively collaborate with insights and game teams to pull out key learning and suggest potential game improvements
- Experience of conducting qualitative user research studies and presenting findings
- Fascination with the Snapchat Generation, their preferences and online behaviours
- Ability to listen actively, record data accurately and present results clearly
- High degree of empathy and sound intuition when interacting with others
Mojiworks is a best-places-to-work-award winning games startup. We use cutting-edge web technology to create native-quality games that connect friends in the online platforms they hang out most: places like Snapchat, where our first game Ready Chef Go has over 90 million players since launch. We call them hypersocial games - playable instantly and shared together for years, to strengthen relationships and grow new ones.
We’re a distributed company, with Mojiworkers from across the globe, and a HQ space in the historic games industry hub of Guildford, UK that we use for team onsites. We take pride in our core value of sustainably high performance of a highly creative, diverse, & inclusive team, which has led to us winning 5 awards in GameIndustry.biz's Best Places To Work awards including the special Diversity award in both 2018 and 2021 for driving D&I in the industry.
- Distributed & flexible working culture 🌍
- Share options 📈
- Annual self development budget 🌱
- Annual events budget ✨
- Working environment budget 🧑💻
- Mental health support 💙
- Healthclub subsidy 🧘
- Inclusive sick pay policy 🤕
- Matched charity donations 💖
- Social events and onsites 🥳
- At least 25 days annual paid-time-off 🏖️
We're committed to building a team as diverse as our players, and eagerly welcome differences in background, life experience, and culture. With us, you'll help to break down barriers within the gaming and tech industries. You'll help us create an impactful and ethical company, and grow right along with us. If this speaks to you, we encourage you to apply.