If you get a thrill from analysing data from tens of millions of players to understand their behaviour and improve their experience, then this is the job for you! We’re looking for a junior data analyst to join our team working closely with both the game teams and our player researchers. You'll play a key role in the analysis of our games, helping to provide improvements and make them into something our players truly love!
- Working with the game development teams for their data needs - from what to track so we can measure what we need, to interpreting the results, and suggested improvements
- Design and build dashboards with appropriate KPIs for monitoring and reporting
- Support the analysis of game features to improve our games, helping teams to understand and interpret the findings
- Actively collaborate with player research and game development to understand player motivations and support the continual improvement of the game
- Deeply analytical and numerate - at further/higher education level
- Strong with data visualisation - knowing how to use the appropriate data to tell your story
- Confident in cleaning, aggregating and joining large volumes of data. Practical experience with SQL is helpful - we use Looker so if you know that too it's a bonus (but not required)
Mojiworks is a best-places-to-work-award winning games startup. We use cutting-edge web technology to create native-quality games that connect friends in the online platforms they hang out most: places like Snapchat, where our first game Ready Chef Go has over 90 million players since launch. We call them hypersocial games - playable instantly and shared together for years, to strengthen relationships and grow new ones.
We’re a distributed company, with Mojiworkers from across the globe, and a HQ space in the historic games industry hub of Guildford, UK that we use for team onsites. We take pride in our core value of sustainably high performance of a highly creative, diverse, & inclusive team, which has led to us winning 5 awards in GameIndustry.biz's Best Places To Work awards including the special Diversity award in both 2018 and 2021 for driving D&I in the industry.
- Distributed & flexible working culture 🌍
- Share options 📈
- Annual self development budget 🌱
- Working environment budget 🧑💻
- Mental health support 💙
- Annual events budget ✨
- Healthclub subsidy 🧘
- Inclusive sick pay policy 🤕
- Matched charity donations 💖
- Social events and onsites 🥳
- At least 25 days annual paid-time-off 🏖️
We're committed to building a team as diverse as our players, and eagerly welcome differences in background, life experience, and culture. With us, you'll help to break down barriers within the gaming and tech industries. You'll help us create an impactful and ethical company, and grow right along with us. If this speaks to you, we encourage you to apply.